About the Department of Corrections
Contact information for the Department as well as information about the Department's philosophy, policies and directives, and links to other sites of interest.
- Contact the Vermont Department of Corrections
- Mailing address, telephone, and email contact information
- Map to Central Office
- A link to google maps showing where the Department of Corrections Central Office is located in Williston Vt.
- Vision, Mission, Values and Principles
- The operating philosophy of the Vermont Department of Corrections.
- Policies and Directives
- The operating rules, polices and administrative directives of the Vermont Department of Corrections.
- Published Reports
- Published reports from the Department of Corrections, including the annual Facts and Figures.
- What Happens When Someone is Convicted of a Crime?
- Explanations of various sentencing options and the concept of offender risk management. (under construction)
- Vermont Parole Board
- The Parole Board is the only releasing authority for offenders eligible for parole
- Correctional Links
- Links to other websites of interest.
- Reward and Recognition
- Staff members that have been recognized for their service and the value they put on achieving the department's mission to "Protect the public and to effect meaningful change".