Northern State Correctional Facility (NSCF) - Newport
2559 Glen Road
Newport, VT 05855
Phone: (802) 334-3364
Fax: (802) 334-3367
Superintendent: Shannon Marcoux
Assistant Superintendent of Security: Scott Martin
Assistant Superintendent of Program Services: Michael Lyon
Security and Operations Supervisor: Scott Morley
Information about visiting rules and procedures can be found in the Department's Administrative Directive on Inmate Visits.
Visiting at NSCF is scheduled Alphabetically by the Inmates last name
Visiting Hours are as follows:
A-D Saturdays 9 - 11 am
E-L Saturdays 1 - 3 pm
M-R Sundays 9 - 11 am
S-Z Sundays 1 - 3 pm
Helpful tips for visiting at NSCF:
- A valid photo ID is required for all visitors
- Dress appropriately – persons whose dress is deemed inappropriate may be turned away.
- Arrive at the facility no more than 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visiting time.
- Items may not be exchanged during visiting.
- Bathrooms are not available during visiting; please use the bathroom in the reception area prior to visiting.
- Physical contact between adult visitors and inmates is not permitted.
- All persons entering NSCF are subject to being searched.
Current rules for visitation that apply to all Correctional Facilities in Vermont.